THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

September 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » September 2006 » Flaws in your Argument

[Previous entry: "Good lord satan, this is hilarious! XD"] [Next entry: "the force is a tool of the devil?"]

09/18/2006: "Flaws in your Argument"

I have two issues with the message being broacast from this website.

One: If you can argue that something is true because you have faith in it, why can't I argue that "The Force" really is a representation of puppies? You have faith that Noah's Arc existed therefore it's true?? In science, that argument is poor on a good day.

Two: Religion is a personal choice, but is something that should be left at home or at least kept to yourself. Why would you bring your message to a theatre where people are obviously interested in seeing this film? They just paid 10$. Wouldn't you be better received at church or in Sunday school?? Public religious rants are as offensive as atheist rants or racial comments. They are unsolicited and unnecessary. If I wanted to join you in your belief system wouldn't I join you in church??

Thank you for being concerned about your fellow man, but I think that Christianity has lost itself and it's true purpose in the last 2000 years. This religion has been twisted and perverted to fit the ideals of those in charge. Concepts like male dominance in the Catholic Church (I am Catholic) and the Anglican Church make me truly wonder if ANYTHING said in these "temples of worship" are true. I don't deny the existence of God OR the existence of Jesus Christ, but religion is man made and we all need to take that into account before we devote our lives to one ideal.

Please don't pray for my lost soul or bother me when I'm in line for a movie.

B. Chabot