THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

December 2005
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » December 2005 » Star Wars

[Previous entry: "This is just stupid"] [Next entry: "holy crap, I think everything you said is amazing"]

12/06/2005: "Star Wars"

Look. Assuming that you want to take this argument at face value, it's not about the CONTENT of Star Wars, but the fact that Star Wars promotes a way of thinking that excludes Jesus. Some people find this potentially offensive as many people have a hard time distinguishing Fantasy from Reality. the same could be said for the Christian Narnia movies that are comming out. But does CS Lewis think you are going to literally worship a Lion?

I think not.

In other words, DON't think literally. It will really mess with your head.

Concerned with Everyone

Replies: 1 Comment

on Sunday, January 1st, Tim said

ha its amazing how ppl like you can get attention so easily for sumthing so stupid... if hitler were leader he woulda put you in your place lmoa im not actually a nazi i just thought you guys might be into nazis n stuff since you seem like them